We have decided to introduce a photo contest for 2019. Below are all of the rules – email us if you have any questions. Videos may also be considered as a separate category.
Photo contest runs January 1st, 2019 – September 30th, 2019, with voting to be conducted throughout the month of October 2019.
Rules and Regulations:
- Photo must be current and taken during the contest period.
- Current SSWA members are eligible to enter the contest by submitting photos to SSWAOnline@gmail.com. Use the Subject “SSWA Photo Contest Entry” to make clear that the photo is being submitted in the photo contest.
- If the entrant is not a current SSWA member at the time of submission, the photo will not be entered into the contest until membership dues are paid.
- Photo must include an SSWA member or immediate family member, and must include a fish.
- By submitting a photo, the entrant is allowing SSWA to post the photo on social media, on the SSWA website, and on any other promotional material.
- SSWA Board Members will review all entries. SSWA Board reserves the right to refuse any photo into the contest.
Selecting the Winner:
On October 1st, all photos will be released for voting on Facebook. The photo with the most number of likes as of 11:59pm on October 31st will be selected as the winner. Anyone may vote on the photos, including non-SSWA members.
The winning entrant will be awarded a framed copy of the photo and a gift card at the SSWA End of the Year Party held in November 2019.